If you happen to be the Techy type with flair for App/devices customization, then you would probably find the default black text colour on your Instagram profile icons boring as much as I do. But then, if by default, Instagram doesn’t allow this appearance customization, how then do you go about this? I.e how do you change profile colors on Instagram? Well, in this post, we won’t only be showing you how you can completely change Instagram default theme colors but also how to completely change Instagram’s appearance altogether to any color you desire.
Read: How to use four Whatsapps on one device
When we said “completely change Instagram’s appearance altogether to any color you desire” we meant whole appearance “color” change from Status Icon to customizing Text color in comments. For example, if you customized your “Comments” to appear in red colour, whenever you comment on any post, they will appear in red color and same goes for every customized feature on Instagram.
Read Also: How to spy and read someone else’s Whatsapp conversation directly on your device without them knowing
Since Instagram doesn’t allow you to completely change Instagram default theme, how then do go about this? It is very simple to completely change Instagram default theme colors but then, you’ll be needing a third party Android App ‘GBInstagram’ for this.
GBInstagram is no doubt one of the best modded version of the official Instagram App, developed by Atnfas Hoak who is also the developer of GBWhatsapp. GBWhatsapp is also by far the best and most popular modded version of Whatsapp.
Aside being able to completely change Instagram default colors, GBInstagram also lets you download photos and videos directly on instagram without needing a separate third party App or rooting your phone. One unique thing about GBInstagram is that it is packed with all the features built in the updated version of the official Instagram App and even more, which means you won’t be lacking any official Instagram App features. With that said, you can delete the official Instagram App if you wish.
FEATURES OF GBINSTARAM
- Allows you to completely change Instagram default colors
- Allow Users To Download any Images, Stories and Videos From Instagram
- Allow Users to Upload Images and Videos From Alsturi.
- Translate Comments into your desired Language
- Allow Users to Copy Comments
- You can Copy and Share Images Links and Videos Directly
- Change Theme Conversations screen and conversion
- Able to Zoom In/Out for photos
- Play Audio with Video Automatically
- Allow Users to Copy Description
- Notification Count
- No Root Require to Download
- Allow to Use Two Instagram in the Same Phone
LISTS OF SOME INSTAGRAM FEATURES YOU CAN CHANGE THEIR TEXT COLORS
- Text Entry Color
- Text Entry Background
- Camera Icon
- Like Count
- Post Count
- Follows / Followers
- Names Color
- Unfollow / Follow Button Background
- Unfollow / Follow Button Text
- Reply Color Profile Icon
- Comment Text etc.
HOW TO COMPLETELY CHANGE INSTAGRAM DEFAULT THEME COLORS
- The first thing to do in order to completely change Instagram default theme colors is to first download the latest version of GBInstagram
- Launch the App and login with your Instagram details.
- Go to “Your profile”
- Tap on “Gear Icon” at the top right corner for “GBInstagram Mod Options”
- Tap on “Theme” for theme customization.
- Tap on “Appearance”
- Tapping on “Appearance” will show you the Conversation, Chats, Comments, Home, Notification and Profile Screen customization.
- To customize e.g Conversation Screen, Tap on “Conversation Screen” > Conversation Row > Tick the box beside the “Big Black Box” to select it.
- Tap on the “Black Box” to change the colors.
That is how to completely change Instagram default theme colors on Android device without rooting it. Since GB Instagram possesses all the features on the official Instagram App and even more, you may decide to delete the original Instagram App to save storage on your device.
We hope you love this update? If so, kindly give the post a LIKE, drop a COMMENT and also SHARE with your social circle. Also, if you don’t want to miss more of this enlightening updates, kindly give us a FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE by liking any of our Facebook banners on the site.