Hello guys! In today’s post, I’ll be showing you a simple trick to save WhatsApp statuses to your device without downloading.
Here’s the video tutorial on How To Save WhatsApp Status To Your Device Without Downloading.
As we already know, Whatsapp is the most used IM app with over 1.5 billion active users in more than 180 countries. It is the third most downloaded Android app in the world.
In 2017, WhatsApp launched its “Status” feature, which is similar to Snapchat and Facebook stories.
WhatsApp status allows you to share text, photos, videos and GIFs that disappear after 24 hours.
It is Ok to see posts worthy of downloading on someone’s “Status” but how do you get such to your device without asking them to send you or using a third party downloading app?
Without further ado, here’s how to save WhatsApp statuses to your device without downloading them.
QUICKLY SEE THESE 👇
HOW TO SAVE WHATSAPP STATUSES WITHOUT DOWNLOADING THEM
• Goto GooglePlaystorek, download CX FILE EXPLORER (IGNORE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER FILE MANAGER APP)
• Open CX FILE EXPLORER, Tap on “Main Storage”
• Tap on the “Grid Icon” beside the “3 dots” at top right corner
• Tick the box “Show hidden files” (To show hidden folders)
• Close CX FILE EXPLORER
• Now open your WhatsApp
• Click on Status
• Play or view that particular Whatsapp status you wish to get/save to your device
• Again, close “Whatsapp” and Open “CX FILE EXPLORER”, Tap on “Main Storage”
• Open “WhatsApp Folder” from the list of “folders”
• > “Media”
• > “.Statuses” (Here, you’ll see all the Whatsapp statuses you have watched/viewed)
• Copy that particular “Whatsapp status” you wish to get/save to your device (To do this, Hold the picture or video you want to copy for about 3 seconds, tap on “Copy” then paste to your desired folder)
• Now go to your device’s “Gallery”, refresh it and the post will be visible in the folder you moved it to.
NOTE: IT’S COMPULSORY YOU FIRST VIEW THE PARTICULAR STATUS UPDATE YOU WISH TO SAVE TO YOUR DEVICE OR ELSE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO SEE IT IN “.STATUSES FOLDER”
That’s how to get any WhatsApp status to your device without downloading.