During a meeting with President Trump, Kanye typed his passcode into the iPhone, seemingly oblivious to the camera behind him
Kanye’s passcode is painfully easy to guess
He’s one of the most famous people in the world, so you’d think that Kanye West would take his personal security seriously.
But the rapper appears to have an incredibly obvious iPhone passcode, which he has now revealed to the world.
During a meeting with President Trump , Kanye typed his passcode into the iPhone, seemingly oblivious to the camera behind him.
His passcode appears to be 000000 – a code that even them most amateur of hackers could guess in an instant.
Kanye just unlocked his iPhone before the TV cameras in the Oval Office. And his password is just 0 repeatedly pic.twitter.com/mOAbhRLr7s
— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) October 11, 2018
This is particularly bizarre given that Kanye uses an iPhone with Apple’s facial recognition technology, Face ID, meaning he could just unlock it by looking at it.
We wouldn’t advise you to follow Kanye’s lead and pick such an obvious passcode.
Here Are Some Tips To Secure Your Passcode:
– Use a unique password for every online account
– Generate passwords that exceed the minimum of 8 characters
– Create passwords with a mix of case-sensitive letters, numbers, and special symbols
– Avoid using passwords that contain common phrases, slang, places, or names
– Use a password manager to help generate, store, and manage your passwords.